Welcome to use the Constant Voltage DMX512 Decoder which is developed only for constant voltage LED lamps. It adopted advanced micro-computer control technology to transfer standard DMX512/1990 signal to PWM signal. user can choose 1~4 output channels, 4096 Grey Scales. It can be used as DMX512 master or as DMX decoder to connect computerized digital output console with analog silicon case and controls LED lamps of architecture and lighting.
1. Automatically adapts input voltage DC12V-24V.
2. Input standard DMX512 signal; 3-digital-display shows DMX address code.
3. 4 channels output; 4096 grey scales each; logarithmic dimming; lamplight soft & stable without strobe flash.
4. DMX Master mode, slave mode available.
5. Built-in 8 color changing modes and 10 speed scales.
6. Indicator of the DMX512 signal receiving status.
7. Power loss memory function.
8. Wrong wiring protection at DMX port,over current protection and short circuit protection.
9. The DIN rail style design facilitates the installation of large-scale projects.
Please don’t install this controller in lightening, intense magnetic and high-voltage fields.
1.To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by short circuit, make sure correct connection
2.Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a fitting temperature.
3.Check if the voltage and power adapter suit the controller
(please select DC12-24V power supply with constant voltage)
4.Don’t connect cables with power on; make sure a correct connection and no short circuit checked with instrument before power on.
5.Please don’t open controller cover and operate if problems occur.
The manual is only suitable for this model; any update is subject to change without prior notice.
The decoder has 3 keys, respectively M, +, -; long press "M" for 2 seconds to enter.
Three-digital-display indicates the current setting value; different value indicates different operating status. Three-digital-display goes off without operation for 30 seconds, press any key to turn it on. When it is overload or short-circuit, the decoder will automatically stop output, LED display shows: “ERR”, as below:
The decoder has an automatic key lock.If no settings are made to the decoder, the key lock function is activated after approximately 15 seconds automatically.Pressing M button for about 2 seconds to deactivated. Subsequently, the decoder can be set.
1.DMX Slave Mode: The value is: 001-512, such as: “001”
The decimal point of last digital of the display tube will twinkle regularly when receives DMX512 signal normally.When no signal is received, the decimal point does not twinkle, and showing current DMX address.
*520-599，First two digital indicate the modes, the third one shows the speed. 10 speed levels ,from 0-9 speed decreasing. Total: 8 modes ,such as：
Speed for Program 520 – 589 (Color Changing Fading Mode) for one step and not for the whole program:
0=0,5 sec. | 1=1 sec. | 2=2 sec. | 3=3 sec. | 4=5 sec. | 5=10 sec. | 6=15 sec. | 7=30 sec. | 8=60 sec. | 9=120 sec.
Speed for Program 590 - 599 ( one step and not for the whole program):
0=0,02 sec.| 1= 0,04 sec.| 2=0,1 sec.| 3=0,2 sec.| 4=0,5 sec.| 5=1 sec.| 6=2 sec.| 7=5 sec.| 8=10 sec.| 9=15 sec.
1) Wiring diagram of Master Mode:(Only one decoder is allowed to work as a master)
Take RGBWY decoder as example:
2) Wiring diagram of Slave Mode:
Take RGBWY decoder as example:
1 pcs Led decoder